Named Fund - Switzerland Foundation
A Named Fund membership gives you more personalisation and flexibility than an Affiliate Fund:
- Your organisation has its own dedicated, branded donation webpage which can be linked to from your own website
- Your organisation is also listed on the Foundation’s directory page and on the Foundation’s generic donation page
- 1% of donations received is retained by the Foundation
- Donors receive immediate receipts/acknowledgement for donations made online
- You receive immediate notification for donations made online
- You receive notification for donations made by other means within 5 days of receipt
- We send you monthly donation reports in the months your Fund receives a donation
- You may elect to receive gross grants, meaning your organisation receives 100% of the donations received for your Fund. We invoice your organisation for the retention and processing fees separately
- Annual complimentary consultation with the Chapel & York International Fundraising Team
Once payment for initial year 1 membership and set-up fees has been received, you will immediately be sent an email with the application form to complete. Please check your junk email folder if you cannot see the email after a few minutes.
In reviewing your application and conducting our due diligence, Chapel & York will review as appropriate, your organisation’s governing documents, mission, vision, and by-laws, current activities, financial statements and personnel, to ensure your organisation is suitable to receive grants. In this process, Chapel & York makes no judgements as to the value of the work you do or the capacity of your organisation to do it. In the event of your application being rejected you will be refunded the membership fee. The due diligence fee is non-refundable.
Once approved by the Foundation, you will receive a Welcome Pack including details of how to get started and how donors may make gifts. Renewal invoices will be sent for payment 60 days before due date.
- Your annual renewal date will be taken from the date of initial payment.
- Due diligence will not commence until a completed application form has been received.
- Acceptance as a Foundation fundholder will be communicated following completion of the due diligence.
Prices exclusive of VAT (where applicable)