Charitable Project - US Foundation
This fund is designed for those who are not an established charity or charitable company.
Whether you’re just a group of friends fundraising for repairs to a community building, or a collection of experts looking to further a particular charitable cause, we can help you with our ‘Charitable Project’ Funds.
The benefits of a Charitable Project Fund are:
- Your project is listed on the Foundation’s directory page
- Donors can identify you via the dropdown list on the Foundation’s generic donation page or your own dedicated webpage
- 5% of donations received is retained by the Foundation
- Donors will receive immediate receipts/acknowledgements for donations made online
- You will receive immediate notification when donations are made online
- You will receive notification for donations made by other means within 5 days of receipt to the Foundation
- We will send you monthly donation reports in the months your Fund receives a donation.
OPTIONAL BENEFIT (for an additional one-off payment of £500)
You can receive a dedicated, branded donation webpage with a customised donation form. We build and host the webpage and send you the URL to add to your website and fundraising materials;
Grants are made quarterly upon application. Additional granting fees may apply depending on the destination, size and ultimate intended use of any grant.
View discounts and set-up fees here. Once payment for initial year 1 membership and set-up fees has been received, you will immediately be sent an email with the application form to complete. Please check your junk email folder if you cannot see the email after a few minutes. In reviewing your application and conducting our due diligence, Chapel & York will review your mission, vision, project plan, current activities, budgets and personnel, to ensure your organisation is suitable to receive grants. In this process, Chapel & York makes no judgements as to the value of the work you do or your capacity to do it. In the event of your application being rejected you will be refunded the membership fee. The due diligence fee is non-refundable.
Once approved by the Foundation, you will receive a Welcome Pack including details of how to get started and how donors may make gifts. Renewal invoices will be sent for payment 60 days before due date.
- Your annual renewal date will be taken from the date of initial payment.
- Due diligence will not commence until a completed application form has been received.
- Acceptance as a Foundation fundholder will be communicated following completion of the due diligence.
Prices exclusive of VAT (where applicable)